Team Leaders and Managers may be interested in having direct access to call recordings for another user, usually for Quality Control purposes.
This article provides the steps needed to achieve this in the WHC Business portal.
To accomplish this task we need to add a "Call Recorder Listener" account through the following steps.
- Log into WHC Business Portal with your Company Administrator Account.
- Go to SITES and select the Site to update.
- Go to DASHBOARD.
- Under VOICE RECORDING section, click on the DETAILS button.
- This opens the Call Recorder Admin Site which normally can only be accessed via the WHC BP button.
- Go to ADMIN.
- Go to ORGANISATION.
- Go to USERS.
- Find the USER (ie. Team Leader) call recorder access license to make the change on the user that will be granted access.
- Click on the USER and make the necessary changes:
- To add a subscriber - click ADD SUBSCRIBERS, find the User Extension to add and click Add Symbol then save.
- To remove subscriber - Go to ASSIGNED SUBSCRIBERS - click the 'X' symbol next to the User Extension to Remove, and then save.
Note: Please remember that "Call Recording" must be enabled for the user, otherwise, there will not be any call recordings to access.