You are using the iCallSuite application to generate the List Calls By Date report and want to know the definitions of the abbreviations shown in the TYPE column.
- INC: Incoming complete calls are calls that have been answered by an agent then completed. This record will show all the call information including the total duration and the final extension the call ended on.
- I/T: Incoming transferred calls are calls that were picked up by an extension and then transferred to another extension.
- I/U: Incoming unanswered calls are calls that were hung up before being answered by an agent or answered by the auto-attendant and then hung up before being transferred to a group or extension.
- INX: Internal calls are calls that were made within the business from one extension to another.
- X/U: An internal call that is not answered.
- Bounced: Bounced calls are incoming calls that come to an extension but are not answered and therefore go to another extension until it is answered or the opposite party hangs up.
- OUT: Outgoing calls are calls made out of the business to an external number.
Article is closed for comments.