You want to ensure that an agent configured as one of the destinations of the One 2 Many service only receives calls after the other agents/destinations cannot be reached.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the RNP: One 2 Many service.
Note: If you do not have access to Call Handling > RNP: One 2 Many, contact CallStream support to request it. You can also request CallStream support to complete this task for you.
Refer to Granting a Customer Access to Call Handling Features in the Nucleus Portal for detailed instructions to grant the user access to RNP services. </supportagent>
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Navigate to Call Handling > RNP: One 2 Many.
- Enter the number in the search bar and click on Search.
- Click on the Configure option for the number.
- Click on the Update option for the Destinations field.
- Locate the agent that should only be receiving calls if the other agents are not able to answer.
- Click on the down arrow until the destination is the last one on the list.
After the agent/destination has been moved to the bottom of the list, the agent will only receive calls directed to the main number when all other agents are not able to answer.