You want to see the call flow of the IVR phone system you have set up using the Virtual Receptionist service in the Nucleus platform. This, in order to visualize the caller's customer journey.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the RNP: Virtual Receptionist service
Note: If you do not have access to Call Handling > RNP: Virtual Receptionist, contact CallStream support to request it. You can also request CallStream support to provide a screenshot of the call flow.
<supportagent>Refer to Granting a Customer Access to Call Handling Features in the Nucleus Portal for detailed instructions to grant the user the required access. </supportagent>
- Log into the Nucleus platform.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Navigate to Call Handling > RNP: Virtual Receptionist.
- Search for the service using the number or description.
- Click on the configure option for the correct Virtual Receptionist.
- Click on the Call Flow option of the main configured service.
The Call Flow Designer for the service will be displayed and you will be able to see the configured call flow of the virtual receptionist's main service.