Customers may report that the reports received from ICS Reports are blank. This article provides instructions for how to get the data required into your reports.
Access to the iCallSuite application.
<supportagent>Note: CallStream agents do not have agent credentials for this application. For agents to access it and perform all requested changes and investigative works, the customer must share their credentials. </supportagent>
Usually, when the report is blank, the filter(s) used are not capturing any data. The instructions below direct you to the filters section of the ICS Call Suite.
- Log in to the iCallSuite application.
- Navigate to the Reports Catalogue.
- Click on the required report.
- Expand the Apply Filters section.
- Update the filters to filter the required data into your report. Unfortunately, we cannot instruct on which filters to use as this will vary with each client.
- Once complete, select Apply Filters.
You should not need to update the task that runs the report unless you want to change the date/time, run interval or email address the report is sent to. If you want to change any of these, please review the Creating Scheduled Report article for more information.
Once the above steps are completed, verify the report, when received, contains the correct information.
Article is closed for comments.