You can update the details of an agent, such as name, ID, email address, number extensions, and password through the CPP Admin Tools in the Nucleus portal. This article describes the steps to accomplish this.
- Administrator access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to CPP Admin Tools.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer. </supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing > Admin Tools.
- Go to the Agent List.
- Search for the agent using the Name or ID.
- Click on the View option for the correct agent.
- Update the required details.
Note: If the agent is being updated to assign the ID and extension to a different person, make sure to also update the Password and select the Reset password next login option.
- Click on Update.
Once the changes have been saved, the agent details will be updated in the Agent List. If the password has been updated, the user will be asked to create a new one when first logging into the Virtual Terminal.
Article is closed for comments.