You can reset the Admin Portal password for other managers by using the Manage Admins service. This article describes the process to reset a user's password for the Admin Portal.
- Access to the Parent Admin Portal.
- Access to the Admin Portal.
- Access to the Manage Admins service.
Note: If you do not have access to the Manage Admins option, reach out to CallStream support to request the password reset.
To access the Admin portal as the customer:
- Log into the Parent Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Customer Service Tool.
- Input the customer's name in the Customer field and press Enter.
- If a match is found, the customer information is displayed. Click on the Access CAP option at the top.
- In the Admin Portal, expand the profile options menu.
- Click on the Manage Admins option.
- Click on View/Edit for the user that needs a password reset.
- Click on the Reset Password option in the Account tab.
Once the password has been reset, the admin user will receive a temporary password to the e-mail address registered to their Admin Portal account. After signing in with this temporary password, the user will be prompted to create a new one.