You can get details about calls received from specific numbers or specific caller IDs to your IVR system by reviewing the call logs of the Nucleus platform. This article describes the steps to retrieve the required call records.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Call Reports service.
Note: If you do not have access to Management & Reports > Call Reports, contact CallStream support to request it. You can also request CallStream support to locate the call records for you.
Refer to Granting a Customer Access to Call Handling Features in the Nucleus Portal for detailed instructions to grant the user the required access.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Navigate to Management & Reports > Call Reports > Detailed.
- Select the Advanced option.
- Select Custom for the Period field and enter the specified date.
- Select the number assigned to your IVR service (One 2 Many, Queue, etc.) in the Select Number dropdown list.
- Click on the Report button. This will download a .txt file that contains the call logs.
- Open the downloaded file and locate calls from the specific Caller ID of interest by reviewing the aCLI column (caller's number).
All details of the calls placed within the specified period will be included in the downloaded .txt file. If a specific call cannot be located in the downloaded Call Logs/Call Records, generate another call report with a different period.
Article is closed for comments.