You can create email groups in Nucleus to send notifications or reports to multiple email addresses at the same time. This article describes the process to accomplish this in the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the RNP: Common Settings service.
Note: If you do not have access to Call Handling > RNP: Common Settings, contact CallStream support to request it. You can also request CallStream support to create email group for you.
Refer to Granting a Customer Access to Call Handling Features in the Nucleus Portal for detailed instructions to grant the user the required access.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Navigate to Call Handling > RNP: Common Settings.
- In the Email Groups tab, select the Add New Group option for the Email Groups field.
- Enter a Group Name that follows the email address format.
- For each email address that needs to be included in the Email Group:
- Enter the Email Address
- Click on Add New
Once the first email is added to the list, the Email Group will be created. This email group can now be selected when creating automated reports or setting missed calls alerts, allowing the report or notification to be distributed to all email addresses that have been included in the group.