You can automatically send a report via email that provides information about the number of abandoned calls and the average wait and call duration for each of the queues that you maintain in the Nucleus platform. This article describes the steps to accomplish this by creating an automated report in the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Call Reports service.
- If the report needs to be sent to an email group, the email group should have been created.
Note: If you do not have access to Management & Reports > Call Reports, contact CallStream support to request it. You can also request CallStream support to generate the automated report for you.
Refer to Granting a Customer Access to Features in the Nucleus Portal for detailed instructions to grant the user the required access.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Create an automated report as described in Configuring Automated Reports From Nucleus, selecting the following options:
- Report: Queue Duration & Abandoned.
- Queue: All Queues.
- Period and Time: as needed.
- Delivery: Email- Individual or Email - Group.
- Email Address: Enter the email address or select the email group the report should be sent to.
Once the automated report has been created, the report containing information about calls abandoned and average wait and call time for all queues will be sent to the specified email or email group. The results will be displayed grouped by queue.