This article describes the process of configuring a Hunt Group service in Broadcloud's Admin Portal.
- Access to the Admin Portal.
- The phone number that will be used for the Auto Attendant has already been provided and added to the Broadcloud platform.
- Access to the Parent Admin Portal.
- Auto Attendant's DDI has been ordered.
- DDI has been added to the Broadcloud platform and assigned to the Auto Attendant service.
To access the Admin portal as the customer:
- Log into the Parent Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Customer Service Tool.
- Input the customer's name in the Customer field and press Enter.
- If a match is found, the customer information is displayed. Click on the Access CAP option at the top.
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to Advanced Services.
- Go to the Call Routing tab and click on Hunt Group.
- Locate the Hunt Group that needs to be configured using the Phone Number (DDI) and click on the Actions button.
- Select the Edit Service option.
- In the Incoming Call tab:
- Enter the Name of the Hunt Group.
- Update the Extension, if necessary.
- Enter the Caller ID. This information will be displayed for incoming calls to users in the Hunt Group.
- If Alternate Numbers need to be added, enter the number in the Find Phone Number field and select it from the list of options.
- Click on Save.
- Assign the Call Routing policy.
- Assign users to the Hunt Group.
Once all changes have been saved, all users assigned to the Hunt Group will receive calls as configured in the Call Routing tab.