This article describes the process of configuring a Hunt Group service in Broadcloud's Admin Portal.
- Access to the Admin Portal.
- The phone number that will be used for the Auto Attendant has already been provided and added to the Broadcloud platform.
- Access to the Parent Admin Portal.
- Auto Attendant's DDI has been ordered.
- DDI has been added to the Broadcloud platform and assigned to the Auto Attendant service.
To access the Admin portal as the customer:
- Log into the Parent Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Customer Service Tool.
- Input the customer's name in the Customer field and press Enter.
- If a match is found, the customer information is displayed. Click on the Access CAP option at the top.
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to Advanced Services.
- Go to the Call Routing tab and click on Hunt Group.
- Locate the Hunt Group that needs to be configured using the Phone Number (DDI) and click on the Actions button.
- Select the Edit Service option.
- In the Incoming Call tab:
- Enter the Name of the Hunt Group.
- Update the Extension, if necessary.
- Enter the Caller ID. This information will be displayed for incoming calls to users in the Hunt Group.
- If Alternate Numbers need to be added, enter the number in the Find Phone Number field and select it from the list of options.
- Click on Save.
- Assign the Call Routing policy.
- Assign users to the Hunt Group.
Once all changes have been saved, all users assigned to the Hunt Group will receive calls as configured in the Call Routing tab.
Article is closed for comments.