This article describes the process of configuring an Auto Attendant service in Boradcloud's Admin Portal.
- Access to the Admin Portal.
- The phone number that will be used for the Auto Attendant has already been provided and added to the Broadcloud platform.
- Access to the Parent Admin Portal.
- Auto Attendant's DDI has been ordered.
- DDI has been added to the Broadcloud platform and assigned to the Auto Attendant service.
To access the Admin portal as the customer:
- Log into the Parent Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Customer Service Tool.
- Input the customer's name in the Customer field and press Enter.
- If a match is found, the customer information is displayed. Click on the Access CAP option at the top.
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to Advanced Services.
- Go to the Call Routing tab and click on Auto Attendants.
- Locate the Auto Attendant that needs to be configured using the Phone Number (DDI) and click on the Actions button.
- Select the Edit Service option.
- In the Incoming Calls tab:
- Enter the Attendant Name.
- Update the Extension.
- Click on the Edit Call Forwarding option and select one of the following options:
- Do Not Forward.
- Call Forwarding Always: Forward all calls to a specified number.
- Call Forwarding Selective: Forward calls received at specific times to a specific number.
- If Alternate Numbers need to be added, enter the number in the Find Phone Number field and select it from the list of options.
- Click on Save.
- In the Schedule tab:
- Select a Schedule for Office Hours.
- Select a Schedule for Holidays.
- Click on Save.
- In the Language tab, select the desired language for audio announcements and click on Save.
- In the Menu tab, select the desired dialing menu options for the business hours and/or after hours dialing menu and save all changes. This configuration determines which action the system will take when an incoming caller chooses a particular number or symbol on the keypad.
- In the Greetings tab, select between Default or Custom audio greetings and click on Save.
Once all changes have been saved, the Auto Attendant will behave as configured.
Article is closed for comments.