This article describes the process of configuring an Auto Attendant service in Boradcloud's Admin Portal.
- Access to the Admin Portal.
- The phone number that will be used for the Auto Attendant has already been provided and added to the Broadcloud platform.
- Access to the Parent Admin Portal.
- Auto Attendant's DDI has been ordered.
- DDI has been added to the Broadcloud platform and assigned to the Auto Attendant service.
To access the Admin portal as the customer:
- Log into the Parent Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Customer Service Tool.
- Input the customer's name in the Customer field and press Enter.
- If a match is found, the customer information is displayed. Click on the Access CAP option at the top.
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to Advanced Services.
- Go to the Call Routing tab and click on Auto Attendants.
- Locate the Auto Attendant that needs to be configured using the Phone Number (DDI) and click on the Actions button.
- Select the Edit Service option.
- In the Incoming Calls tab:
- Enter the Attendant Name.
- Update the Extension.
- Click on the Edit Call Forwarding option and select one of the following options:
- Do Not Forward.
- Call Forwarding Always: Forward all calls to a specified number.
- Call Forwarding Selective: Forward calls received at specific times to a specific number.
- If Alternate Numbers need to be added, enter the number in the Find Phone Number field and select it from the list of options.
- Click on Save.
- In the Schedule tab:
- Select a Schedule for Office Hours.
- Select a Schedule for Holidays.
- Click on Save.
- In the Language tab, select the desired language for audio announcements and click on Save.
- In the Menu tab, select the desired dialing menu options for the business hours and/or after hours dialing menu and save all changes. This configuration determines which action the system will take when an incoming caller chooses a particular number or symbol on the keypad.
- In the Greetings tab, select between Default or Custom audio greetings and click on Save.
Once all changes have been saved, the Auto Attendant will behave as configured.