You can find the talk time of a specific call made within the hosted phone system by reviewing the duration of the call recording. This article describes the steps to find a specific call and get the call duration of the mentioned call in WHC's Voice Recording application.
- Administrator access to the Business Portal.
- Access to the Call Recorder site.
- Calls are configured to be recorded.
- Log in to the Business Portal.
- Navigate to the Sites tab, search for the Site instance and Select the correct one.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click on the Details option in the Voice Recording section to open the Call Recorder site.
- Go to Interactions>Completed.
- Click on the Filters option.
- Enter the correct Date, Time, and Caller search parameters and apply them.
- Locate the call in the results.
Once all filters have been applied and the correct call has been identified in the results, the call duration can be found in the call details displayed.
Article is closed for comments.