You can use the List Calls by Extension report available in the iCallSuite application to find the call duration of any call made within the hosted phone system. This article describes the steps to accomplish this.
Access to the iCallSuite application.
<supportagent>Note: CallStream agents do not have agent credentials for this application. For agents to access it and perform all requested changes and investigative works, the customer must share their credentials. </supportagent>
- Log in to the iCallSuite application.
- Navigate to the Reports Catalogue.
- Go to User Reports > List Calls by Extension.
- Expand the Apply Filters section.
- Select all required filters and click on Apply Filters.
- Locate the call in the results.
Once all filters have been applied, the report has been updated, and the correct call has been identified in the Report Details section, the call duration can be found in the Total Talktime column.