You can schedule to send any of the reports available in the iCallSuite application to multiple email addresses every week, month, etc. This article describes the steps to schedule a report in the iCallSuite application.
Access to the iCallSuite application.
<supportagent>Note: CallStream agents do not have agent credentials for this application. For agents to access it and perform all requested changes and investigative works, the customer must share their credentials. </supportagent>
- Log in to the iCallSuite application.
- Navigate to the Reports Catalogue.
- Click on the required report.
- Expand the Apply Filters section.
- Select all required filters and click on Apply Filters.
- Click on the Schedule Report option.
- Go to the Create New Task tab.
- Enter a Task Name and the email address it should be sent to in the Email to field.
- Add any additional emails in the Email cc field.
- Select the Date and Time the report should start running.
- Select how often the report should be generated and sent in the Run Interval dropdown list.
- Enter the Report Name.
- Select the format of the report (PDF or CSV).
- Click on Save.
Once the task has been created, the message Report scheduled successfully will be displayed at the top of the screen. The scheduled report will be sent to the addresses in steps 9 and 10 at the specified time and regularity.