You may find that one of your employees is receiving calls from a queue group that they should no longer be receiving and their destination number needs to be removed from a queue. This article provides the steps to remove a user or destination number from a specific queue.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the RNP: Queue Manager service
Note: If you do not have access to Call Handling > RNP: Queue Manager, contact CallStream support to request it. You can also request CallStream support to remove the number for you.
<supportagent>Refer to Granting a Customer Access to Call Handling Features in the Nucleus Portal for detailed instructions to grant the user the required access. </supportagent>
- Log into the Nucleus platform.
- Navigate to Call Handling > RNP: Queue Manager.
- On the Queues page, select the configure icon next to the queue from which you would like to remove the user.
- Select Update next to the Destination field.
- Select the configure icon on the number you wish to remove.
- Select the Delete Destination button.
Once the steps above have been completed, the message "Destination Deleted" will be displayed and calls to the number assigned to the queue will not be directed to the number that has been removed from the destinations list.
Article is closed for comments.