You can update the routing configuration of your IVR service by modifying its destination number(s), also referred to as TAD or termination number. This article describes the steps to accomplish this in the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Number Management service
- Access to the RNP service the number has been assigned to.
Note: If you do not have access to Call Handling > RNP [Service], contact CallStream support to request it. You can also request CallStream support to update the terminating number of your RNP service for you.
Refer to Granting a Customer Access to Call Handling Features in the Nucleus Portal for detailed instructions to grant the user access to RNP services. </supportagent>
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Navigate to Management & Reports > Number Management.
- Search for the number that requires a destination updated.
- Take note of the Service assigned to the number.
- Navigate to Call Handling > RNP: [Service assigned to the number].
- Enter the number in the search bar and click on Search.
- Click on the Configure option for the number.
- Click on the Update option for the Destination Number/Destination(s) field.
- If only one destination can be configured, enter the new number and click on Save.
- If multiple destinations can be configured:
- To add a destination:
- Enter the destination number in the Destination field and a Description.
- Click on Add New Destination.
- To update an existing destination:
- Click on the Manage icon for the existing destination.
- Update the Destination and Description.
- Click on Update Destination.
- To remove an existing destination:
- For One 2 Many: Click on the Delete icon for the destination.
- For Queuing: Click on the Configure icon for the destination and then on Delete Destination.
- To modify the order calls are delivered to the destinations (applies to One 2 Many or Queuing service with a linear Distribution Method):
- Use the Up and Down options to order as desired. The first number in the line will be called first, followed by the second, and so on.
- To add a destination:
Once the destination or terminating numbers have been updated, calls will be routed to the numbers specified in the Destination Number/Destination(s) field.
Article is closed for comments.