Incoming nuisance calls to an IVR service number can be blocked in the Nucleus portal. This article describes the steps to accomplish this.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to RNP: Common Settings.
Note: If you do not have access to Call Handling > RNP: Common Settings, contact CallStream support to request it. You can also request CallStream support to bar specific callers for you.
Refer to Granting a Customer Access to Call Handling Features in the Nucleus Portal for detailed instructions to grant the user access to RNP Common Settings.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Call Handling> RNP: Common Settings.
- Go to the Barred Numbers tab.
- Enter the number that needs to be blocked in the Add Caller field.
- Select the line that should block the caller entered above in the Number dropdown list.
Note: If all lines and services should block the same caller, select the All Numbers option.
- Click on Add Number.
Once the number has been added, the message "Caller added to barred list" will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. To confirm the number was correctly added, on the Barred Callers page, enter the blocked number in the Search Callers field and click on the Search button. The number should be displayed in the result's list with the selected Number and the Date & Time it was added to the list.