Learn how to remove the recorded message (referred to as an introduction or announcement) that is played before an inbound call is transferred to a queue.
- Log into the Nucleus portal.
- In case you need to confirm the number, go to "Management & Reports" > "Number Management" and search for the inbound number.
- Go to Call handling > RNP: Queue Manager.
- Choose the "Numbers" section on the submenu bar.
- Locate the inbound number and click the corresponding "Configure" button.
- On the "Edit Service" form, update the "Introduction" setting to "Not Configured".
- Confirm the changes.
- Make a call to the inbound number.
- The call should be transferred to the queue without reproducing any recorded message.