You may want to set up a disaster recovery service on your Nucleus IVR or since the portal was updated to version 2, you may not be able to locate the disaster recovery feature. This article gives instructions for locating the disaster recovery feature in your Nucleus IVR and shows how to use it.
- Access to the Nucleus/BCH portal.
- Log into the Nucleus/BCH portal.
- Select Call Handling and then select RNP: Virtual Receptionist from the dropdown.
- The next screen will be the Virtual Receptionist Number List. From here you will select the number you would like to use the disaster recovery service for. Select the icon next to the number you would like to use.
- On the Edit Service screen, the Services are available and the DR (Disaster Recovery) Service can be selected and the DR Status be invoked.
- The Services will be the normal service that is in use every day and the service you would like to be in place during a disaster event.
- The DR Service will be the plan you would like to use during the disaster event.
- The DR Status will show if the DR plan is invoked or cleared. From the screenshot above it is cleared. From the screenshot below, the DR Service is invoked.
After a service is created and selected to use with the Disaster Recovery service, it can be invoked or cleared on the Edit Service screen using the Invoke DR button or Clear DR button.