Introduction messages are messages played to the caller before connecting them to an agent. You can configure introduction messages for all PCI services in the CPP module. This article describes the steps to set or modify the Introduction Message for a phone number assigned to a PCI service in the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the CPP Service Tools.
- If a custom audio file will be used for the Introduction Message, it has already been uploaded to the CPP module.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing> Service Setup.
- Enter the Number of the line that needs its introduction message updated and click on Search, or select the Service assigned to the line.
- Locate the number in the result list and click on Configure.
- Locate the Introduction field and click on Update.
- Select the desired introduction message from the dropdown list.
- Click on Save.
Once the changes have been saved, the selected Introduction Message will be displayed in the Introduction field of the service setup page for the number. Additionally, the introduction message will be played to the caller during inbound calls before connecting to the agent.