Service Audios are used for Introduction messages, Whisper messages, and Queue messages, among others. You can use standard messages that are available on the platform or upload custom audio messages. This article describes the steps to upload an audio file in order to use it as a custom Service Audio in the Card Payment Processing services.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the CPP Admin Tools.
- The audio file that will be uploaded is saved on the local computer.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing> Admin Tools.
- Navigate to the Audio tab.
- Select the Service Audio option.
- Click on the Add New Audio button.
- Select the correct Category of the audio:
- Hold Music
- Queue Messages
- Enter a File Name.
- Click on Add New Audio.
- Click on the Choose File option in the File Upload field and select the audio (.wav) file.
- Enter an e-mail address. This will be used to notify when the audio is Live.
- Click on Upload Audio File.
A message indicating the file has been uploaded will be displayed a the bottom of the screen. Click on Back to see the Service Audio list. The recently uploaded audio should be listed with an Uploaded status. As soon as the audio is Live, the status will be updated to reflect this and a notification will be sent to the address entered in step 10. This audio can now be used according to the selected category in step 6.
Article is closed for comments.