You can grant access to the Nucleus portal by creating a user and configuring the services they have access to within the portal. This article describes the steps to accomplish this.
- Administrator access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the User Management service.
BCH updated its portal in December of 2020. When the portal was updated, new URLs are used for CallStream customers. The legacy URLs do point to the new URLs as well but all CallStream customers were given the new URLs. This update only happened once in December of 2020 and is not a common occurrence.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Management & Reports > User Management.
- Click on Add New.
- Enter a User Name and take note of the Password.
- Click on Add User. The new user's profile will be displayed.
- Click on Update for the Email Address field.
- Enter the user's email address and click on Save.
- Click on Back and then on the Access icon for the new user.
- Grant access to the required services and click on Back.
The new user will be included in the User list and they will be able to log in to the Nucleus portal with the credentials acquired in step 6 and the Client ID (Account ID). They will also be able to access the services they have been granted access to.
Article is closed for comments.