If you wish one of your child accounts to have access to the PCI Card Payment Processing module, you can grant access via the Nucleus portal. This article describes the process to set this up for either a new or an existing client.
- Administrator access to the Nucleus portal.
- Reseller account with access to the Account Management service.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- Go to Management & Reports > Account Management.
- Enter the reseller account name and click on Search.
- Take note of the value displayed on the Account ID column for the account.
- Log out of Nucleus.
- Log in again entering the reseller's Account ID in the Client ID field.
- In the Nucleus portal, create a child account if you are setting up the PCI module for a new client.
Note: If you are setting up the PCI module for an existing client who already has access to the Nucleus portal, skip this step.
- Grant access to the required Payment services:
- Go to Management & Reports > User Management.
- Select the child account from the Account dropdown at the top. A list of users for that account will be displayed.
- For each of the users who need to access the PCI module:
- Click on the Access button for the user.
- Click on Grant for the required services of the Payment category, according to the user's needs. For example, a full admin user will need access to the following:
- Admin Tools
- Queue Dashboard
- Queue Reports
- Service Setup
- Transaction Reports
- Virtual Terminal Demo
But, some users may only need access to the Transaction Reports service.
Once the setup is complete, the client will be able to log in to the Nucleus portal and view the Card Payment Processing menu. In this menu, all Payment services the user has been granted access to should be included.
<supportagent>After the setup is complete, any billing information (i.e. one-off charges, recurring charges, call usage rate charges, PCI transaction charges, etc.) should be sent to the Billing Team via side conversation to include in the customer's aBILLity account. </supportagent>