If you want to review the transactions that have taken place during a specific day or date range, you can check the transaction reports in the Nucleus portal. This article describes the steps to accomplish this.
Administrator access to the Nucleus portal.
Access to the Transaction Reports within the Card Payment Processing module.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing > Transaction Reports.
- Set the date parameters using the Select Period, Start Date, and End Date fields.
- Select the Gateway used to perform and authorize the transaction.
- Click on Report.
The list of transactions that took place during the specified dates and were processed by the selected Payment Gateway will be listed. Information about the transaction, such as Date, Call Time, Transaction Time, Order Ref, Value, and Status will be displayed for each of the transactions on the list. Results can be downloaded as CSV, Excel, or PDF files.