When an external contact's information is updated, the corresponding entry in the Phone Directory should also be updated. This article describes the steps to accomplish this in WHC's Business Portal.
- Administrator access to the Business Portal.
- External contact was previously added to the directory.
<supportagent> To access the customer's business portal:
- Log into the Business Portal.
- Navigate to the Companies section.
- Search for the customer by Company Name.
- Click on the Select option for the company in the results section.
- In the Business Portal, go to the Sites tab and select the correct site.
- Navigate to Features > Contacts.
- Click on Configure for Group Contacts.
- Locate the contact you want to update on the contact list.
- Click on the contact's name to edit it.
- Modify the Name and/or Phone Number fields.
- Click on Save.
Once the changes have been saved, the contact entry in the Group Contacts list will be updated with the new information. To verify the contact was updated correctly, locate it on the contact list and review the Name and Phone Number.