If you want to include external contacts in the Phone Directory, you need to include Group Contacts in the directory, and then add the contact to the Group Contacts list. This article describes the steps to include Group Contacts in the Phone Directory via the Business Portal.
- Administrator access to the Business Portal.
To access the customer's business portal:
- Log in to the Business Portal.
- Navigate to the Companies section.
- Search for the customer by Company Name.
- Click on the Select option for the company in the results section.
- In the Business Portal, go to the Sites tab and select the correct site.
- Navigate to Features > Contacts.
- Click on Configure for Phone Services.
- Check the Include Group Contacts In Phone Directory option.
- Click on Save.
Once the changes have been updated, the message "Success: Feature updated" will be displayed. To verify the configuration was updated correctly, repeat steps 1 through 3 and check if the Include Group Contacts In Phone Directory option is enabled. After this option has been enabled, you can add an external contact to the directory.
Article is closed for comments.