You can add external telephone numbers to the Phone Directory by creating entries to the Group Contacts. This article provides the steps to create a new contact in the Group Contacts list in the Business Portal.
- Administrator access to the Business Portal.
- Group Contacts have been included in the Phone Directory.
To access the customer's business portal:
- Log into the Business Portal.
- Navigate to the Companies section.
- Search for the customer by Company Name.
- Click on the Select option for the company in the results section.
- In the Business Portal, go to the Sites tab and select the correct site.
- Navigate to Features > Contacts.
- Click on Configure for Group Contacts.
- Click on the Add option.
- Enter Name and Phone Number.
- Click on Add.
Once the changes have been saved, the new contact will be added to the Group Contacts list. To verify the correct information was included, locate the new contact in the contact list and review the Name and Phone Number displayed.