If your Nucleus account is a reseller account, you have the ability to create and manage child accounts via the Nucleus portal. This article describes the process of setting up a new account for a new client that will allow them to access the Nucleus portal and configure their IVR system.
- Administrator access to the Nucleus portal.
- Reseller account with access to the Account Management service.
- In the Nucleus portal, go to Management & Reports > Account Management.
- Click on the Add New option.
- Enter the Account Name.
- Click on the Add New Account button.
- Make a note of the Client ID reference number.
- Create the users that will have access to this account in Nucleus and grant the required access permissions.
- Contact CallStream support to request the necessary numbers for the account and indicate which service should be assigned to each number.
- <supportagent> Refer to Adding a New Number in the Nucleus/BCH Portal for more information. </supportagent>
Once the child account has been created, user access has been configured, and numbers have been provided, the user with the administrator access for the child account will be able to access nucleus with their credentials and Client ID information, and set up the IVR system by: