If the IP of the computer an agent uses to access the integrated Virtual Terminal has changed, the record of the whitelisted IP can be updated. This article provides the steps to accomplish this in the Nucleus portal.
- Administrator access to the Nucleus portal.
- The IP address for the agent has already been added to the IP Whitelist.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing > Admin Tools.
- Click on Virtual Terminal.
- Select the IP Addresses Virtual Terminal Option.
- Locate the IP address and click on the Edit icon.
- Modify the IP Address and Description.
- Click on Save.
After the changes have been saved, the message "IP Address updated" will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. Additionally, the IP address in the IP Whitelist will be modified.