You may want to create a report that shows the calls that come into your queue service. This article provides instructions for creating and reading this report.
- Access to the Nucleus/BCH portal.
The Queue service type has its own reporting to review what happened to the calls while they were in the queue. Follow the steps below to review the queue logs and the process to retrieve them.
- Log into the Nucleus/BCH portal.
- Navigate to Management & Reports>Number Management.
- Enter the specified number associated with the queue you would like a report on and click on Search.
- Select Call Handling and select RNP: Queue Monitor V1.0.
- Select Call Logs.
- On the Select Queue line, select the specific queue where the calls are being missed.
- On the Select Period line, select a date option or select Custom Date to use the date range fields below.
- On the Output line, select if you want the log to be viewed on the screen or a CSV file.
- Select Report.
- A sample report is shown below as well as the fields and options listed in steps 6 through 9.
In a typical call where the agent answers, The Agent Start field shows the time the agent answered the call and the Agent Seconds field shows how long the agent was on the phone. The Start Position is the position in the queue the call was when it hit the queue and the End Position is the position in the queue when the call was disconnected. A normal call that is answered, the End Position will be 0 as shown in the first line.
In the section in the log, outlined in red, the Agent Start field is blank and the Agent Seconds field is showing 0. This shows an agent never picked up the call and explains the 0 seconds. The Start Position is the same, 1, but the End Position is also 1 showing the call never got to position 0, which would be connected to the agent answering the phone.
After the instructions above have been completed, the required report will be provided and instructions for reading the report.
Article is closed for comments.