If you are having issues logging in to the UC Communicator desktop app or the UC One Carrier Connect mobile app, and encounter any of the following messages when entering your credentials, you need to check your credentials and login configuration before reporting the issue to CallStream.
- Failed to retrieve configuration.
- Configuration address not valid.
- Connection to the server could not be established.
- Login Error.
- Incorrect username or password.
- Access to the My Phone Next Portal and UC One applications. The same credentials are used to access both.
- Make sure you are using the right application:
- Check if your mobile device or computer is connected to the internet. The UC One applications require an internet connection to verify your credentials and function properly.
- Make sure you are using the correct credentials to access the application by signing in to the My Phone Next Portal.
- If you are not able to sign in, you will need to reset your password.
- If you are able to sign in, continue to the next step.
- Update the login configuration as described in Configuring UC-One App to Use the CallStream Server.
- Sign in using your My Phone Next Portal credentials.
After completing the steps in the Solution section, you should be able to log in to the UC One Communicator desktop application or the UC One Carrier Connect mobile app. If you are still encountering issues, reach out to CallStream support.