Instead of creating a new user from scratch, you can modify an existing user extension to assign it to a new person. The user configuration, including the device assignments and the user station, will remain the same, but the user information will be updated. This article describes the steps to accomplish this in Broadcloud's admin portal.
- Access to the Parent Admin Portal.
- Access to the Admin Portal.
To access the Admin portal as the customer:
- Log into the Parent Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Customer Service Tool.
- Input the customer's name in the Customer field and press Enter.
- If a match is found, the customer information is displayed. Click on the Access CAP option at the top.
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to the Users tab.
- Locate the existing user and click on Actions > Edit.
- In the User Information tab, modify the following fields using information about the new user:
- First Name
- Last Name
- User ID
- Click on Save.
- Click on Reset Password.
Once the changes have been saved and the Reset Password email has been sent to the new user, the new user can continue with the process of setting a password for the My Phone Next Portal and the UC One application.
Article is closed for comments.