If the Virtual Terminal is connected to your CRM system, you will need to register the public IP addresses that are authorized to log in as an extra form of authentication. This article describes the steps to add a new IP address to the IP Whitelist for the Card Payment Processing module in the Nucleus portal.
- Administrator access to the Nucleus portal.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing > Admin Tools.
- Click on Virtual Terminal.
- Select the IP Addresses Virtual Terminal Option.
- Click on Add New IP.
- Enter an IP Address and Description.
- Click on Save.
If, instead of the "Add New IP" button, you see the following message:
Please Create a Support Ticket with BCH adding the following information:
- Customer's account
- IP Address
When the IP address has been added, a success message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. Additionally, the IP address will be included in the IP Whitelist.