PCI agents can be assigned to a unique Dial Through Access Number to use when receiving (inbound) or making (outbound) calls. This article provides the steps to assign any PCI number (Collect, Fusion, Direct, Queue, etc.) to an agent in the PCI module within the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- The agent has already been created.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing > Service Setup.
- Locate the number that needs to be assigned to the agent and click on the Configure icon.
- Update all relevant fields:
- Update Description.
- Set Payment Gateway.
- Update Service Status.
- Update Working Hours.
- Update Agent Identification to DDI VALIDATED.
- Update Assigned Agent ID.
- Update Call Recording (enabled or disabled).
- Update CLI Presentation (number to present when dialing out).
- Update Max Talk Time.
- Update Transaction Reports (configure for Email and/or XML receipt as required).
- Click on Save.
Once the changes have been saved, the number will be assigned to the agent, and inbound and outbound calls will be made through this number.
Article is closed for comments.