If an agent is not able to recall their password for the Virtual Terminal, their administrator can reset it via the Nucleus portal. This article describes the steps to accomplish this.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing > Admin Tools.
- Go to the Agent List.
- Locate the agent that needs to reset their password and click on the cog icon.
- Enter a new password in the Password field.
- Select the Reset password next login option to ensure the password is updated the next time the agent logs in to the Virtual Terminal.
- Click on Update.
Once the changes have been saved, the agent can log in to the Virtual Terminal using the new password. The agent will be asked to set a new password after logging in for the first time after the reset.