The description of the numbers assigned to the PCI module can provide information about the assignment of the number and its configuration. If, for example, you want to identify the numbers that have not been assigned, you can specify this in the number's description. This article describes the steps to update the number's description in the Nucleus portal.
- Administrator access to the Nucleus portal.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing > Service Setup.
- Go to Numbers and locate the number to update.
- Click on the Configure icon.
- Click on the Update option for the Description field.
- Update the description and save the changes.
Once the changes have been saved, the description of the number will be updated. In the Numbers list, the new description will be displayed.