This article describes the process to delete PCI agents from the Nucleus portal to remove their access to the Virtual Terminal.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing > Admin Tools.
- Go to the Agent List.
- Locate the agent that needs to be deleted and click on the cog icon.
- Click on the Delete Agent option.
Note: If a number was being used by the deleted user, the number will be unassigned. You can update the number's description to indicate the number is now available.
Once the agent has been deleted, it will not be displayed on the Agent List. The agent will no longer be able to access the Virtual Terminal portal.
Article is closed for comments.