Agents can take payments through the phone using the Virtual Terminal portal. This article describes the steps to create an agent or PCI user in the Nucleus portal that will have access to the Virtual Terminal portal.
- Administrator access to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Access to the CallStream Shared Drive.</supportagent>
- <supportagent>Verify if the customer is using the Integrated Virtual Terminal:
- RDP to the CallStream server
- Navigate to Y:\Company Library\Service Delivery\Technical Delivery\BCH\BCH PAYTEL (CPP)\MIGRATE FROM VT1 TO VT2 PROJECT
- You will find the list of customers that use the Integrated Virtual Terminal.</supportagent>
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing > Admin Tools.
- Go to the Agent List.
- Click on Add a New Agent.
- Enter the following details:
- Agent ID: This is a 4-digit unique number, typically linked to the agent's phone extension number.
- Agent Name.
- (Optional) Primary Extension: Agent's direct dial number.
- (Optional) Secondary Extension: The number the agent presents when dialing out.
- Email Address.
- Password: Initial first-time password.
- If the agent is using an Integrated Virtual Terminal, select the Leave password as is option
- If not, select the Reset password next login option to ensure the agent modifies the set password after logging in for the first time.
- Click on Add New Agent.
<supportagent>If the customer requested the creation of a user with an already used ID, check with them if it should be overwritten or if another ID should be used.</supportagent>
Once the changes have been saved, the new agent will be displayed in the Agent List. The new agent will now be able to access the Virtual Terminal portal with the credentials set when creating the agent, set their own password, and take credit card payments over the phone.
|11-22-2021||Added the Integrated Virtual Terminal bullet point under Password||Edouard Pichonnier||
See IN on Nov 11 11:18
Article is closed for comments.