When your CallStream card payment terminal is integrated with a third-party CRM system, a receipt of every transaction is sent to the CRM system in XML format with the purpose of creating a record of the transaction in the CRM automatically. When this receipt is not sent automatically, it can be manually re-sent from the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Create a BCH support ticket to report the issue about the XML receipt not being sent automatically.
- Go to Clients and search for the customer's name
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Go to Card Payment Processing > Transaction Reports.
- Set the date parameters using the Select Period, Start Date, and End Date fields.
- Select the Gateway used to authorize the transaction.
- Click on Report.
- Locate the transaction with the issue.
- Click on the View option for the transaction.
- Click on the Manually Re-Send option.
The XML receipt will be sent manually to the CRM system, and a record of the transaction will be created in the system. To prevent this from happening again, report the issue to CallStream Support.
Article is closed for comments.