If you wish to update a call center's Alternate Number configuration to modify its extension, phone number, or ring pattern, you can do so through WHC's Business Portal. This article describes the steps to accomplish this.
Administrator access to the Business Portal.
To access the customer's business portal:
- Log in to the Business Portal.
- Navigate to the Companies section.
- Search for the customer by Company Name.
- Click on the Select option for the company in the results section.
- In the Business Portal, go to the Sites tab and select the correct site.
- Navigate to Features > Call Groups.
- Click on the Configure option for Call Centres.
- Click on the name of the Call Centre that needs to be updated.
- Go to the Feature Settings tab and click on the Configure option for Alternate Numbers.
- Click on the name of the Alternate Number that needs to be updated.
- Make the necessary changes to the Alternate Number.
Note: If you want to select a different DDI number from the one that was previously selected, click on the Change option to make the field editable, and then select the correct number from the dropdown list.
- Click on Save.
Once the changes have been saved, the alternate number and its updated configuration will be displayed in the Numbers list.
Article is closed for comments.