If you want to divert all incoming calls to your agent user to a different landline or mobile number, you can enable the Call Forwarding Always feature from the Broadworks Call Center site. This article describes the steps to accomplish this.
- Log in to the BroadWorks Call Center site:
- Navigate to the Services tab.
- Select the Call Forwarding Always service from the inactive section.
- Check the Active option.
- If you want to be notified when a call is forwarded, check the Ring Splash option.
- Enter the phone number the calls should be forwarded to.
- Click on Save.
Once the Call Forwarding Always feature has been enabled, the service will be displayed in the Active section. Additionally, the call forwarding icon will be displayed next to your username and all calls will be diverted to the specified number.