You want to find and download detailed call logs or call records of your IVR system. This article describes the steps to acquire these records from the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Call Reports service.
Note: If you do not have access to Management & Reports > Call Reports, contact CallStream support to request it. You can also request CallStream support to locate the call records for you.
Refer to Granting a Customer Access to Call Handling Features in the Nucleus Portal for detailed instructions to grant the user the required access.
Follow the steps below to retrieve the call logs in the Nucleus Portal.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Navigate to Management & Reports > Call Reports > Detailed.
- Three types of reports will be displayed on the Detailed Reports Page:
- Reports with set date range: already dated reports, marked in red in the image below.
- Advanced: additional options like date range and specific number, prefix, or service can be selected. Marked in green in the image below.
- Gravity details: agent detailed report.
- Click on the report you want to review.
Note: A CDR.txt file will be automatically downloaded if you selected a report with a predefined date range.
- If you selected the Advanced report:
- Apply the desired filters
- Click on Report to download the CDR.txt file.
- If you selected the Gravity Details report:
- Select agent, period, and desired format of the report.
- Click on Report to download the call records in the specified format.
The CDR.txt file (or a file with the specified format) will be downloaded to your computer. The default format will allow you to use any text editor or Excel to review the contents of the file, as the values are comma-separated (CSV).
In a text editor, the call report will look like the screenshot below.
We can see from the outlined red headings, there are logs from the A leg of the call and the B leg of the call. The A leg of the call is the portion of the call that was inbound to the IVR. The B leg of the call is the outbound from the IVR to the destination number. One of the more important details, depending on the symptom, is the bResult column. The bResult column will show the final result of the call at its destination. The definitions of the headings can be found here.