Your queue can be configured to forward or transfer calls to a different phone number whenever the queue is full. This article provides the steps to accomplish this in Broadcloud's admin portal.
- Access to the Parent Admin Portal.
- Access to the Admin Portal.
To access the Admin portal as the customer:
- Log into the Parent Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Customer Service Tool.
- Input the customer's name in the Customer field and press Enter.
- If a match is found, the customer information is displayed. Click on the Access CAP option at the top.
- Log in to the Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Advanced Services > Call Routing.
- Click on Call Queues.
- Locate the queue that needs to be configured and click on Actions.
- Select the Edit Service option.
- Navigate to the Queue Settings tab.
- In the For new calls when the queue is full (Overflow) field select the Transfer to phone number option.
- Enter the number to which calls should be transferred.
Note: You can search for an internal number by clicking on the Set number field or enter an external number.
- Check the Mark calls as overflow after queue wait time checkbox.
- Set the wait time in seconds. This refers to the time callers will have to wait in the queue before being transferred.
- Click on Save.
When the changes have been saved, the message Call Queue Saved successfully will be displayed. Calls waiting in the queue for more than the specified wait time will be marked as overflow, and will be transferred to the specified phone number.
Article is closed for comments.