If you want to add multiple contacts to the common company or site directory, you can bulk import them using a CSV file. This article describes the process to accomplish this in Broadcloud's Admin Portal.
- Access to the Admin Portal.
- Access to the Parent Admin Portal.
To access the Admin portal as the customer:
- Log into the Parent Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Customer Service Tool.
- Input the customer's name in the Customer field and press Enter.
- If a match is found, the customer information is displayed. Click on the Access CAP option at the top.
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to Advanced Services > Directory.
- Select either Enterprise Common Contacts to add an entry for all users across the entire enterprise, or Site Common Contacts to add an entry only for users across individual sites.
- Click on the Edit for the directory where the new contact should be placed.
- Click on Import.
- Download the CSV Template.
- Open the downloaded file and enter the Names and Numbers you would like to add.
- Upload the CSV file by dragging and dropping or by clicking on the browse option.
Note: A directory can only have up to 500 contacts.
Once the contact import process has finished, all contacts included in the CSV file will be displayed in the contact list of the directory. Additionally, all users with access to the modified directory will be able to see the contact information and place calls to all the numbers listed.