You can add external telephone numbers to the common company or site directory in Broadcloud's Admin Portal. This article provides the steps to create a new contact in a common directory.
Note: To import multiple contacts refer to Importing Contacts in Bulk to Directory.
- Access to the Admin Portal.
- Access to the Parent Admin Portal.
To access the Admin portal as the customer:
- Log into the Parent Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Customer Service Tool.
- Input the customer's name in the Customer field and press Enter.
- If a match is found, the customer information is displayed. Click on the Access CAP option at the top.
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to Advanced Services > Directory.
- Select either Enterprise Common Contacts to add an entry for all users across the entire enterprise, or Site Common Contacts to add an entry only for users across individual sites.
- Click on Edit for the directory where the new contact should be placed.
- Enter Name and Phone Number.
- Click on Add Contact.
Once the new contact has been added, it will be displayed in the contact list of the directory. Additionally, all users with access to the directory where the contact was added will be able to see the contact information and place calls to the number listed.