This article provides information about the process of requesting assistance to configure your phone system or maintenance for your on-premise PBX.
Whenever you are in need of assistance to configure your on-premise phone system or have a maintenance request, contact CallStream Support and include the following information in your request:
- Company name.
- Phone System installation address.
- Contact name and number, to receive updates.
- A detailed description of the maintenance request.
Providing this information from the beginning will allow your request to be handled by our PBX engineer more efficiently.
Before escalating the request, confirm the on-premise phone system maintenance service charge is active for the customer.
- If the maintenance service is no longer provided, inform the customer they are not eligible for maintenance because the service is not active.
- If the maintenance service is active, escalate the request to the in-house engineer in the BU via side conversation to email@example.com including the information provided by the customer.