The One 2 Many service directs inbound calls from a single number to several numbers, where callers wait in a virtual line until the call can be delivered to either single or multiple destinations. This article provides the steps to configure the One 2 Many service after it has been assigned to a specific number.
- One 2 Many service has been assigned to the number.
- Access to the Nucleus platform.
Follow the steps below to set the most common One 2 Many configuration options.
- Log into the Nucleus platform.
Navigate to Call Handling > RNP: One 2 Many.
The Granting a Customer Access to Call Handling Features in the Nucleus Portal article will provide instructions if the customer is unable to see the One 2 Many service in the Call Handling Menu. (Step 2)
The Changing the Service Type and the Termination Number in the Nucleus/BCH Portal will provide instructions pertaining to the number is set up with a different service type and is not displayed when searched for as a One 2 Many service. (Step 5)
- Enter the number and click on Search.
Click on the Configure option for the number.
Click on the Update option for Destinations.
To add a destination:
Enter the destination number in the Destination field and a Description.
- Click on Add New Destination.
To update an existing destination:
Click on the Manage icon for the existing destination.
- Update the Destination and Description.
- Click on Update Destination.
Ensure the destinations are enabled and set the order using the blue arrows.
When selecting the green Manage icon, you can set working hours and special dates for each destination number.
Select Back to leave the Configuring Destinations page.
- You can also set the working hours for this service if desired.
- The options for Call Recordings, Voicemail and Missed Call Alerts are configured here for this service as well.
Once the One 2 Many service has been configured, all inbound calls to the number will be directed to numbers set up using the steps above.