You can change the service type associated with the incoming number of your IVR service. This article details the steps to accomplish this in the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Nucleus portal.
- Access to the Number Management service.
Note: If you do not have access to Management & Reports > Number Management, contact CallStream support to request it. You can also request CallStream support to update the service type for you.
Refer to Granting a Customer Access to Call Handling Features in the Nucleus Portal for detailed instructions to grant the user the required access.
Note: Before changing the service type, as this may involve some downtime for the number, confirm with the customer if the new service will be built by them or if it will be set up by CallStream.
- Log in to the Nucleus portal.
- <supportagent>Go to Clients and search for the customer's name.
- Click on the Log In icon to access the platform as the customer.</supportagent>
- Navigate to Management & Reports > Number Management.
- Search for the number that requires the service update.
- Click on the Edit option for the number.
- Ensure the Number is correct.
- Select the desired Service from the dropdown list
- Click on the Update option next to the dropdown.
- <supportagent>If the service will be set up by the customer, inform them they can proceed with the configuration process by following the articles linked below.</supportagent>
- To set up the service, refer to the following articles for setting up each service type:
After the service is set up using the steps or article links above, the number will be changed to the desired service type and that service will be set up as required.
<supportagent>Have the customer test to ensure it meets their requirements. </supportagent>
Article is closed for comments.