If your working hours have changed or you are receiving calls outside of working hours due to a configuration error, you need to update the Schedule assigned to your Auto Attendant. This article provides the steps to verify which schedule is being used for your auto attendant and modify it in the Admin Portal.
- Access to the Admin Portal.
- Access to the Parent Admin Portal.
To access the Admin portal as the customer:
- Log into the Parent Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Customer Service Tool.
- Input the customer's name in the Customer field and press Enter.
- If a match is found, the customer information is displayed. Click on the Access CAP option at the top.
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to Advanced Services.
- Go to the Call Routing tab and click on Auto Attendants.
- Find the Auto Attendant whose working hours you want to modify and click on the Actions option.
- Select Edit Service.
- Go to the Schedule tab and check the selected Schedule for Office Hours.
- Click on Edit Time Schedule.
- All events for the schedule will be displayed. For a Business/Working Hours schedule, each event corresponds to a day of the week.
- Review the Start and End date of each event.
- Click on the Edit option for the event that needs to be updated.
- Modify the start date and start time for the event.
- Modify the end date and end time for the event.
- Go to the Recurrence tab and make sure the Weekly option and the correct day of the week are selected.
- Click on Save.
To verify that the changes have been saved, click on the Edit Time Schedule option below the Office Hours schedule selected for your Auto Attendant and review the Start and End date of each event of all events included in the schedule, as described in steps 6 and 7. Once the schedule for the auto-attendant has been modified, calls will only be routed during the working hours specified.